Are you ready to become a federally certified interpreter?
We can help you take the biggest step: passing the oral exam. Join us for this 7 -session class designed to prepare you to take the oral portion of the Federal Court Interpreter Certification Exam for only $445!
This LIVE ONLINE course has a total of 14 contact hours and runs mostly on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (please check the dates) from 3 pm - 5 pm ET.
Students will be able to interact with their teacher and classmates in an online environment via a user-friendly software. All classes will be recorded and made available to the students within 24 hours as a reviewing resource for catching up or self-study sessions. If you have never taken an online class before, don’t worry! We host a separate orientation to make sure everyone is comfortable with accessing the course and to answer any questions.
- In-depth practice in each of the three modes of interpretation
- Advanced methods and vocabulary practice
- Feedback from a federally-certified instructor
Included in this course:
- All lesson materials and homework
- Access to class recordings and resources for up to 6 weeks after the last session
- Access to the DE LA MORA Student-level membership for the duration of the course
Continuing Education Credits by state (If your state is not currently listed- call us!):
DE, IA, KY, MD, MI, MS: Student must submit course information to state.
November 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21, 26
MANDATORY ORIENTATION: November 11th, 2019
Time for all classes: 3 pm – 5 pm ET
Format: LIVE online class
Questions? Call us: (407) 677-4155 After hours (321) 804-3157 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class 5 pt. 2